Brian M. KochM.D. Request An Appointment
- Joint Pain
- Neck And Back Pain
- Pain Management
Brian Koch, M.D. strongly believes that effective treatment of chronic and recurrent pain of the neck, back and joints is best accomplished utilizing a broad range of modalities including procedures such as injections, medical management, physical therapy, exercise and weight loss. His goal is to relieve his patients’ pain as well as eliminating its cause.
“I work closely with my patients to improve the quality of their lives by assisting them with changes in their lifestyle while providing medical interventions. The ultimate goal is always to return the patient to their family, career and community.” – Brian M. Koch, M.D.
Dr. Koch is a New Orleans native who was educated at Jesuit High School, The University of New Orleans and LSU School of Medicine.
- Undergraduate: University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA
- Pain Medicine Fellowship: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA
Licenses and Certifications
- Medical License: Louisiana
- Board Certification: The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Pain Medicine
- Board Certifications: The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
Practice Website: culicchianeuro.com