Gregory PippinF.A.A.C.S., M.D. Request An Appointment
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Undergraduate- Spring Hill College
- Medical School- Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Internship- Medical College of Virginia
- Residency- Medical College of Virginia
- Fellowship- Emory University
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Pippin specializes in cosmetic surgery. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from Spring Hill College in Mobile, Alabama. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He then completed a general surgery internship and residency specializing in Head and Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia. He also completed a fellowship program that focused exclusively on advanced facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Pippin is board-certified in otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology and in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.