Mathew CyriacM.D. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate: Union College
- Graduate: Union Graduate College
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Residency: George Washington University Hospital
- Fellowship: Spine Surgery Fellowship
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthpaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
Dr. Mathew Cyriac is an orthopaedic surgeon with specialized training in spine surgery. He received his medical degree from Albany Medical College and completed an Orthopaedic Surgery residency at George Washington University Hospital, followed by a Spine Surgery fellowship at Emory University in Atlanta. Dr. Cyriac also holds an M.B.A. in Healthcare Management from Albany Medical College.
Specializing in the management of degenerative cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine conditions, as well as complex spinal deformity, Dr. Cyriac utilizes the latest non-operative and operative treatment options including minimally invasive and motion-preserving surgical techniques. Examples are cervical disc replacement and laminoplasty as an alternative to cervical spinal fusions.
Practice Website: drcyriac.business.site