Thomas M. IrwinM.D. Request An Appointment
- Ent And Sinus
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Medical School- Tulane Medical School
- Postgraduate Training- Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, GA and Washington University, St. Louis
- Fellow, The American College of Surgery
- Fellow, The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases
- Sinus Disease
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Tumors of the Head and Neck
- Diseases of Taste and Smell
- Hearing Loss
Dr. Thomas M. Irwin attended medical school at Tulane Medical School. He completed his postgraduate training in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia and Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. He served in the United States Navy as a physician. He served as an Associate Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at Tulane School of Medicine until 2002.
Dr. Irwin practices the entire range of common ear, nose and throat diseases. His special interests are general Otolayngology, Sinus Diseases, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Tumors of the Head and Neck, Diseases of Taste and Smell and Hearing Loss.